PointsPrizes has a fully integrated customer service. This means that if you contact us with any of the following methods, we will try to automatically open a support ticket and follow up with you via email:
- Live chat sessions that we fail to promptly respond to.
- Live chat messages left for us when we are outside business hours.
- Messages to our Facebook page (comments will not create tickets).
- Direct Messages or tweets to our Twitter account.
- Messages sent to us using our contact form.
- Replies to our automated emails.
- Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do our best to respond to tickets as quickly as possible. Please bear in mind that we are often inundated with customer support tickets and our response time can vary, particularly when we return after the weekend.
By far the best way to get immediate help is via our Live Chat, which you will see in the bottom right hand corner of our website.
Normally our Live Chat is available from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday, during Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) hours, since we are based in the United Kingdom. We are ahead of US time and therefore, if you're in the United States, it's best to try and get in touch with us in the morning.